DTF Printer Epson L1800 - Direct Transfer Film
The first desktop to print the new technology of DTF. DTF is taking the T-shirt decorative industry to a new level, and our DTF Printer Epson L1800 can be used to print Transfer Film with our special branded inks and powder to be press on both Dark and Light garments like cotton, polyester, 50/50 blends, spandex, leather, and more. The Epson L1800 model is one of the most popular and affordable printers and easy to use. The max print area is 13 inches x 19 inches paper size A3+. Dimensions are 28" long x 13" wide x 9" height. Using our branded inks and with low maintenance, your DTF printer will deliver superior and high-quality prints.
Included with your purchase:
* DTF Printer - Direct Transfer Film Printer (dimensions: 28" long x 13"wide x 9" height)
* Printer ready for DTF with waste ink bottle
* Able to print up to A3+ size (13" wide x 19" long)
* Epson Cd Driver
* Power Cord
* USB Cord
* Epson book instructions
* 1 Empty Set of Dampers and Lines (already installed)
* Support by Email, Chat, or Facebook group
* Online Video Tutorials
** BONUS: AcroRIP 9 USB with Key (regular price $119.99)
Available Print Resolutions
360 x 720 dpi
720 x 360 dpi
720 x 720 dpi
1440 x 720 dpi
1440 x 1440 dpi
2880 x 1440 dpi
Things To Know:
CONFIGURATION: (C = Cyan, M = Magenta, W = White, W = White, K = Black, Y = Yellow)
* We recommend the configuration of CMKY + WW. This will allow you to print designs for both Dark and Light Garments (such as black, white, gray, blue, red, etc.) with 2 channels dedicated to the white ink which is used when printing on Dark Garments. Just remember due to the inherent nature of white ink, requiring more attention/maintenance.
* Room Temperature: It is an important factor operating any DTF Printer in a room with a temperature below 76 degrees.
* T-Shirt Material Can Be Used: For best results, we recommend 100% Cotton, polyester, 50/50 Blends, leather, spandex.
* DTF Inks: Alway use DTF inks for your DTF Printer and keep them in a safe place. You can use and re-order our branded inks.
* DTF Transfer Film: Instead of printing on the garment, you are going to print on transfers that can be press on any garments.
* DTF Powder: The powder is necessary to be melt under the inks (design) so your transfers can be press on any garments.
* Pretreatment: NONE. DTF does not use pretreatment like DTG required for dark garments, instead use a powder combine with the inks to make the perfect Transfers for your T-shirts. Note: you can even sell your transfers to your customers too :)
* Maintenance: NONE to low. It is recommended to print at least once per week, but DTF inks will not clog like DTG inks (that is sweet!!!)
* Heat Press: A Heat Press is required for pressing the transfers and also melt the powder. We are going to have video tutorials on our YouTube channel. We recommend a size 15 x 15 or better 16 x 20 to make sure you cover all.
* Heat Press Sheets: We recommend using a Teflon sheet, parchment paper, or kraft paper. The Teflon Sheet gives the print a Gloss Finish, Parchment Paper gives the print a Semi-Gloss Finish, and Kraft Paper gives the print a Matte Finish.
What's NOT Included but you need:
* DTF Inks
* DTF Transfer Film
* DTF Powder
* Computer / Laptop with Windows 7 or higher and an available USB port.
* Heat Press to press transfers and melt the powder.
MONTHLY PAYMENTS / FINANCING BY