1. What method do you use to ship?
Products are shipped through USPS, UPS, FEDEX or DHL.
Weight 15 oz or less USPS First Class and 16 oz or more USPS Priority. Heavy items 70 lb or more will be ship with UPS, FEDEX or DHL.
- We do not ship on Sundays and holidays
- UPS, FEDEX and DHL do not ship to P.O. Box address
United State including Puerto Rico and US territories.
- USPS First Class can take 5-7 business days
- USPS Priority can take 2-3 business days
- UPS, FEDEX and DHL can take 2-7 days depending on their schedule
- Standard shipping can take 14-30 business days
- Priority can take 7-14 business days. (if available)
- UPS, FEDEX and DHL can take 7 days depending on their schedule or any customs delays.
2. Do you ship International?
A: Yes, we ship worldwide.
NOTE: Because of the situation with COVID-19 (coronavirus) we encourage you to verify with your local post office, UPS, FEDEX and DHL if you can receive packages.
3. Do I need to pay taxes, duties or tariffs for customs clearance?
We are covering most of that for you. Some times customs have extra fees as per your country’s governing laws (if any) in order to clear customs you will need to pay for the extra fee.
4. Do you offer a tracking number?
Yes, all shipping prices include tracking information unless otherwise specified. Note that some countries cannot be traceable.
Please make sure that your shipping address is correct.
Any revisions to the shipping address must be submitted before tracking information has been received. Re-shipping due to incorrect shipping address will be at buyers expense. Shipping is non-refundable, the money is used for postage and cannot be recovered. Multiple items purchased may be shipped together or separate depending on availability and viability. It will not affect the shipping and handling charge. Lost packages can be claimed after 30 days (for domestic) and 90 days (for international). We will monitor the status of the delivery confirmation.